Club Swan 42 - AMELIA - Sold by Yeoman Yachts
|Model||Club Swan 42|
|Location||Sardinia - Italy|
|LOA||42 ft 0 in|
|Asking Price||USD 390,000|
Come and join in the fun. Without a doubt the Clubswan 42 gives you the very best in corinthian, one design, high performance, sailboat racing on the planet. Numerous Clubswan 42 one design regattas are held each year in the US and in the Mediterranean with large numbers of Clubswan 42s filling the fleet each time. With backing from the New York Yacht Club and Nautor's Swan the high quality of your racing experience is a lock. AMELIA is a lightly used Clubswan 42 with a very successful race record. Maintained with an open check book mentality AMELIA is recommended for your inspection.
Hull and deck
Infusion molded E-glass/vinylester laminate with carbon reinforcements in selected areas. Sandwich with closed cell foam cored hull, with higher density foam in bottom and slamming areas. Fiber reinforcements are multiaxial and unidirectional.
Structural bulkheads are of veneered sandwich construction of marine grade waterproof plywood. Watertight bulkhead at bow, drain for fore peak.
Bottom stiffeners reinforced with unidirectional carbon and multiaxial glass fiber in selected areas. GRP engine beds. Topsides white gel coat with blue stripes. Epoxy coated bottom.
Deck is white with grey nonskid gelcoat, infusion molded E-glass, vinylester laminate with foam cored sandwich construction. High density core or compact laminate under deck hardware as appropriate. Molded in non skid.
- "T" keel faired to class tolerances
- Spade rudder, epoxy coated, foam filled made of GRP with carbon stock
- Deck stowage at bow and in lazarette
- Stowage lockers in cockpit coamings each side
- 3 x deck hatches
- 10 x opening ports
- 2 x carbon steering wheels on pedestals
- Wire and chain steering cables
- Life raft locker in cockpit with GRP cover
- Molded in GRP toe rail on foredeck
- Stainless steel bow and stern rails
- Stainless steel stanchions
- Double 1 x 19 stainless steel life lines
- Stainless steel hand rails each side of coachroof
- 1 x pair mooring cleats at bow
- Molded in GRP foot blocks in cockpit for helmsman and tactician and on centerline fwd of wheels
- Code zero bow fitting
- Harken jib sheet cars with purchase adjuster system
- Harken Mainsheet system
- Harken lead blocks
- Spinlock clutches for halyards at companionway
- Single line jib in-hauler system
- Retractable carbon bow sprit
- Running rigging led under the deck aft to cockpit
- Padeyes for outboard sheeting
- Padeyes in cockpit for harness attachment
- Safety line attachement points at bow rail and stern rail
- 2 x crossover sheeves at companionway for halyards
- All Harken
- 2 x 3 speed, self tailing, B530TCR primaries
- 2 x 2 speed, self tailing, B53.2STA mainsheet
- 2 x 2 speed, self tailing, B44.2STA halyard and utility
Sleeps a total of ten, two in each of the three sleeping cabins plus four more in the main saloon.
Teak finished interior generally to half height then white GRP or canvas lining above. Bamboo veneer over marine ply cabin sole. Vinyl covered, removable overhead panels to give under deck access to deck hardware.
Foam mattresses over Scandi-Flex battens. Handrails throughout.
Double berth with stowage under. Removable structure for racing. Reading lights. Locker aft with shelves. Shelves over bunk port and stbd.
Located aft of the forward cabin and on the port side. White gel coated GRP module with washbasin. Jabsco manual marine salt water flush head with "Y" valve for overboard discharge or holding tank. Lockers outboard. Pressure, hot and cold, fresh water fawcet and shower. Mirror.
Straight settee port and stbd with leecloths. Back rest at each settee makes up additional berths when folded up. Storage behind backrests. Tanks below settees. Centerline table with folding leaves each side.
Located aft of the saloon and on the stbd side. 2 x burner alcohol stove with oven. Top loading fridge, battery driven, with gravity drain. Double stainless steel sinks. Pressure, hot and cold, fresh water fawcet. Back-up foot pump for fresh water. Formica counter tops. Drawer and lockers.
Located opposite the galley. Forward facing with seat. Chart stowage under table top. Chest of drawers.
AFT CABINS PORT AND STBD
Mirror image cabins. Double berth. Stowage under the berths. Shelf on hull side. Hanging locker in stbd side cabin. Shelves in port side cabin.
Located between the aft cabins. Access from behind fold away companionway steps. Service hatches. 25mm sound proofing.
Electronics and Navigation Instruments
- Full Ockam race package including on-deck Panasonic touch screen
- 220 volt AC system added (2010)
- 110 volt AC system
- 110 volt outlet at chart table
- 30 amp shore power cord
- 12 volt DC system
- 12 volt outlet at chart table
- Inverter/battery charger
- Lighted electrical panel at navigation station
- 2 x extra 12 volt outlets below
- 2 x AGM type house batteries totaling 320 amp hours
- 1 x engine start battery 50 amp hours
- Recessed halogen dome lights in overhead
- Flexible chart light
- Red light over navigation station
- LED running lights
- Steaming/deck light on front of mast
- 115 amp engine alternator
Sails and rigging
- Clearcoat carbon fractional mast with double 20 degree swept back spreaders
- Navtec rod rigging with discontinuous shrouds
- Black painted aluminum boom
- 2 x single line mainsail reefs
- Mechanical solid boom vang
- Reckamnn RS3000-R20 recessed carbon furler with dual groove for headsail
- Hall Spars hydraulic mast jack
- Holmatro hydraulic backstay adjuster with 2 panels (1 port and 1 stbd)
- North cruising mainsail 2010
- North cruising headsail 2010
- 1 2A-1 North 2A Asym Norlite 60 15-Dec-06
- 2 1A-1 North 1A Asym Norlite 50 15-Dec-06
- 3 4A-1 North 4A Asym AirX 900 / 700 15-Dec-06
- 4 North Spinnaker Staysail Norlam 1.7 15-Dec-06
- 5 North Class Mainsail with no reef 860 M / 19600 15-Dec-06
- 6 Lt1-1 North Light #1 Genoa 860 M / 16800 15-Dec-06
- 7 Md1-1 North Medium #1 Genoa 860 M / 19600 15-Dec-06
- 8 Hvy1-1 North Heavy #1 Genoa 860 M / 23800 15-Dec-06
- 9 #4-1 North #4 Genoa 860 M / 23800 15-Dec-06
- 10 North Genoa Staysail 600 M / 16800 4-Jan-07
- 11 North Offshore Mainsail with one reef 860 M / 19600 4-Jan-07
- 12 North Jib Top 860 M / 16800 4-Jan-07
- 13 North Storm Jib Dacron 22-Mar-07
- 14 North Storm Trysail Dacron 22-Mar-07
- 15 3A-1 North 3A Asym AirX 900 22-Mar-07
- 16 2A-2 North 2A Asym Norlite 60 22-Mar-07
- 17 Md1-2 North Medium #1 Genoa 860 M / 19600 9-May-07
- 18 North Medium #1 Genoa 8-Jan-08
- 19 North Class Mainsail no reef 8-Jan-08
- Volvo Penta D2-40 130 S marine diesel 29kW 40HP with saildrive 2.19:1
- 2 blade 17" racing folding propellor
- 2 x polyethelene fuel tanks
- 2 x Suunto compasses at steering pedestals
- Windex at mast head
- Sunbrella interior cushion covers for saloon and nav station
- Sunbrella saloon table cover
- Dodger for cruising
- Dodger for racing
- Emergency tiller
- Boarding ladder aft
- Flag pole holder in stern
- 2 x manual bilge pumps
- 1 x electric bilge pump
- Fuel tank level indicator
- Remote control fire extinguisher in engine space